We have worked to ensure that as far as possible our web site adheres to the web accessibility guidelines outlined by the W3C.
The accessibility guidelines we follow include:
- Allowing users to control text sizes.
- Using an easy to read font type.
- Ensuring suitable foreground and background colour contrast.
- Using clear and simple grammar.
- Providing meaningful text equivalents for pictures.
- Providing simple, consistent site navigation.
- Providing a sitemap.
- Ensuring as far as possible, all content and functionality is available to users without content style sheet (CSS), image and script support.
If you have any suggestions or comments regarding our site and accessibility, please do let us know via the contact form.